Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter 1.2
Screenshots of Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter
Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter Publisher's Description
The application allows you to convert full movie or selected range only. You can limit output file size and set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video bitrate, fps, resolution, sampling frequency and other.
The Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper resolution for your phone, and click the CONVERT button. If video quality is poor, increase video bitrate.
The most important features:
* Conversion from AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT to 3GP or 3G2.
* Supported video codecs: H.263, MPEG-4 AVC, XviD.
* Supported audio codecs: AMR-NB (AMR Narrowband) and AAC.
* Large number of options.
* 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
* Saving and restoring encoder settings.
* Don't need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click videoto3gp.exe.
* Portability. This program can be run from portable devices.
* Supported languages: english, polish.
* 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, watermarks, adware, spyware etc.
Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter uses free, fast and high quality video encoder - FFmpeg.
What's New in Version 1.2 of Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected.
Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more